Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Disney DVD - The 6 Pack

Not really about the content about the DVD's themselves, but today I found myself disappointed.

I paid the 28 bucks plus to get them through Amazon, and I still haven't watched all of them. But I wandered into Sam's Club today in search of supplies for the office, and when I do that, I always have to see if they have any deals on DVDs. No deals on stuff I don't have, but...

The DVD 6 pack of the Disney Parks programs was there, and had a price tag of something just over 18 dollars on it.

It always bums me out when I spend more than I need to spend for something. And when it's 10 dollars, well, that's a lot of money!

If you are looking for this collection, and you have a Sam's Club nearby, check it out before you buy at Amazon.

*****

No comments: