Thursday, July 22, 2010

Checking out the blogs...

I don't do a lot of linking posts, but this week I found several interesting posts on various blogs that I thought I'd call attention to.

Over at Progress City, Michael Crawford reports on the history behind the designing of Disneyland in his post The Ryman Centennial - The Phone Call. Lots of art and an overall interesting post!

Samland is reporting on the events at the Disney Family Museum in San Francisco in his posts titled "Disneyland 55 - A Birthday Celebration at the Walt Disney Museum Part 1 and Part 2. I believe a Part 3 is forthcoming. (link added on 7/28/10)

The World According To Jack at AllEars.net has two posts on the Port Orleans French Quarter resort - Part 1 and Part 2. This resort holds a special place in my own heart because, even though we haven't stayed here but once, that stay was our first stay as a family (and my first stay at all) at a Disney resort.

The Imagineering Disney blog has a great post called Disneyland In 1955. Lots of great photos of all the lands.

It's Golden State Month over at Voyages Extraordinaires where Cory Gross has written several very interesting articles about California history.

In the absence of much of interest around here, take a look at some of these entries. They'll keep you entertained.

*****

No comments: