Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Preview for upcoming Disney film...

We went to see THE HOBBIT:  BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES a week ago, and one of the previews that looked interesting to me was for an upcoming Disney flick.  I'll describe a bit of it, so it plays out at least a little bit like I experienced it.

A girl is getting out of prison.  I'm thinking BLUES BROTHERS where Jake goes up to the window to get his belongings from Frank Oz at the very beginning, because that's exactly what this girl was doing.  She starts sliding her stuff into her hand, and there's a pin there, can't see it real clearly.  The girl calls back in, says to the guard, "This pin isn't mine." 

Then she touches it. 

She flashes to a golden meadow, something that looks like wheat all around her.  She lets go of the pin, and she's back in the jail.  The pin is on the floor.  She stares at it, reaches for it, grabs it, and she's back in the field.  She looks around, and sees off in the distance...

A city.

Tomorrowland. 

What it's about, I don't know.  I just thought it looked pretty cool in the preview, and the way the preview was set up, I want to know what it's about. 

So...coming to a theater near you...TOMORROWLAND from Disney Studios.

*****

No comments: