Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday to DFR!

Hey, I missed it again. Seems like a yearly thing.

I've been writing this blog for 3 years and one month now. I started it on October 9, 2008, and here it is, November 9, 2011.

Lately I've fallen into a period where I don't have much Disney stuff to write about. But I'm not abandoning the blog - just waiting for Disney topics to force themselves into my conscience again. They will.

Meantime, I've been mostly interested in self-publishing. I love to write, and I've even finished a few projects - one short-ish mystery novel, several short stories and a couple longer pieces in the 10-25K range. I have about four or five other stories on the burner, started, at various lengths, and I keep working on them. Some day I hope to put up links here and other places to a place where one can purchase my fiction, at least in electronic format.

But I've been reading a lot of author blogs, mostly of the independent and self-publishing variety, which provide encouragement and advice. And writing. Just not writing this (or my Chitown Sports Ramblings) blog...

*****

1 comment:

Restaurant Bruges said...

great such a amazing and really a awesome post