Monday, February 28, 2011

Tap Resort App for iPhone

My kids showed me this free app they had for their iPod Touches, and I downloaded it for my phone.

It's a fun little app, free (as I said), where you get an island, some "money", and a couple of "attractions", and then you buy restaurants, entertainment, lodging, and luxury items, and upgrade the ones you have over time. The tourists come to your island and spend money at your buildings and attractions, and you collect the coins a couple times a day. Then you can spend the coins you earn from your tourists on either new attractions or upgrading old ones. From time to time you get far enough along where you can then buy a new island and start developing it also. The more value you provide for your tourists, the faster the coins roll in.

Would that it worked this way at Disney, right?

*****

No comments: