Thursday, August 6, 2009

Eddie Sotto and Imagineering Disney

I was pointed to this by another blog but for the life of me I can't remember which one. I wanted to specifically link to it because I am interested in these sorts of discussions.

Eddie Sotto "sits down" for an interview with Imagineering Disney and discusses a lot of things related to his thoughts on what Disney could or should be doing with their properties, not necessarily considering fiscal feasibility, just blue sky stuff. If you haven't read it, here's the link: WWED? Armchair Imagineering with Eddie Sotto

One bit caught my eye, because I had said something similar in an old blog post about Future World and Tomorrowland makeovers. While they should BE green, they shouldn't make "Green" a part of the "show", so to speak. In other words, they should just have green practices, but not necessarily hit the visitors over the head with the efforts made to conserve, recycle, use alternate energy sources, etc etc.

A really interesting read. Mr. Sotto has tons of great ideas.

No comments: